DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

JBS

ChalkBucket Founder
Staff member
Gold Membership
Coach
Proud Parent
I had my first meet as a coach today (I've been coaching rec. for 9 years). My girls (Level 6) did great and I had a blast. I'm very proud of them.

Last edited:
Congratulations JBS!!!

It sounds as though you are reaping the benefit of all your hard work and commitment. Glad your new team did so well.

Your meet

Congratulations JBS,

I am glad you had fun. Tell the girls good job. I'm glad you like your new job.

Congrats!! There is definitely an excitment about coaching at your first meet! I went to one last year as a coach, and I was given a coach badge (everyone on the floor had a little badge thingy either saying gymnast or coach). I felt so incredibly special, so I bet it was an amazing feeling to be out there coaching.

Congrats!

I'll be on the floor the first time with my own squad come this Winter/Spring for the boy's. Looking forward to it.

First Meet

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU AND YOUR TEAM! Another Comp coach and myself will attend our first meet in Nov, we are excited and so are the girls in 4/5 :D .

Congrats JBS, I bet that was a really proud moment:D Sounds like everyone did great and had a great time. GL on the rest of the meet season!

and good luck to the other team coaches on their 1st competitions as well :thumbsup: - nic

So glad to hear your meet went so well. Sounds like you're a great fit for them! Keep up the hard work, dedication and pride you obviously have with your girls! :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back