Parents First Meet as a Level 4!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

B

bigtiny

After all these years of watching her sisters, my 6-year-old finally had her first meet yesterday at Level 4. She asked me to share it with the Chalk Bucket!

[YOUTUBE]After all these years of watching her sisters, my 6-year-old finally had her first meet yesterday at Level 4. She asked me to share it with the Chalk Bucket!

[<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6hYaqn7WNmM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6hYaqn7WNmM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>][/YOUTUBE]

She did so great! I hope she had a blast finally getting to compete. It can seem like forever for them when they have older siblings competing. LOL. :D

She did great! My third daughter feels that way because she isn't old enough yet (5 years old) to compete level 4. She has the count down till her b-day LOL. Anyway, your daughter did great!:)

OMG she's adorable. She did an amazing job, lovely bars and great BHS on floor. It seems as though she has waited for years. How are the big sirls doing?

Thank you to all of you who have responded so kindly. She was very happy and had great fun at her meet. She has watched many videos on the Chalk Bucket and couldn't wait to have one of her own for me to put on for her! I read her your comments and she was very proud!:)

Her sisters are doing great. Their competition year hasn't started yet. Biggest DD will be competing Level 6. Middle DD has moved to Prep-Opt to work more optional skills and will be competing that this year. All three of them will compete the same meet at the beginning of December, so that should be a busy one!

She is so cute and shows a lot of promise, cant wait to see more !!

She is so cute and shows a lot of promise, cant wait to see more !!

+1

I think the confidence she has in her routines really shines though. She's loving every minute, making it much more fun to do - and watch.

I do have to admit, I always giggle a bit when I see the girls "march" out on floor routines. The younger ones make that whole tip-toe march so adorable.

Thank you to all of you who have responded so kindly. She was very happy and had great fun at her meet. She has watched many videos on the Chalk Bucket and couldn't wait to have one of her own for me to put on for her! I read her your comments and she was very proud!:)

Her sisters are doing great. Their competition year hasn't started yet. Biggest DD will be competing Level 6. Middle DD has moved to Prep-Opt to work more optional skills and will be competing that this year. All three of them will compete the same meet at the beginning of December, so that should be a busy one!

That will be a chaotic meet - I was stood with a Mum in september who had 2 daughters on 2 different pieces at the same exact time! We just kept cheering and clapping twice as hard LOL

Your daughter did fantastic - she looks so confident! I cant believe she is only 6. There is obviously alot of gymnastics talent in your family.

Oh my gosh...she's the cutest thing! I think her beam routine is better than my DD's who is a second yr L4, LOL

Looks like a good day and she did great for a 6 yr old! Thanks for sharing your special day with us, I got tears in my eyes watching thinking about when my DD had her first meet last year. She's going to have a great season!

Wow, that little one means business out there. Awesome form and confidence from a 6yo. She looked so tight on bars----really great meet. Guess she's picked up a few tips while waiting her turn to compete!

All I can say is WOW - I can't believe how great she looked for being so little. Congrats to her on an absolutely awesome first level 4 meet !!! :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back