Welcome Gymnastics Fans!

ChalkBucket was created in September of 2005 to help everyone learn more about gymnastics.

Joining ChalkBucket not only allows you access to the main forums... but also to our "Social Groups". Around 25% of our conversations now happen in the "Social Groups" which are only available to members.

First Meet in the Books

Discussion in 'Trampoline & Tumbling (TRA)' started by twinmomma, Dec 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mobility meet for DD was yesterday. She did great! She was disappointed in her trampoline score, BUT I keep trying to tell her a week and a half ago she still was missing a skill so she should see it as a win and know that she has 5 months to polish it. She did get a mobility score on Tumbling and was .10 away on Double Mini. I was so proud of her. She's at that age where she's sort of pre-hormonal and nothing I say is right when it comes to gym, but I think she's happy. She adores her coach so I am sure he'll be able to help her get things lined up. I thought I would be less nervous than I was for artistic - apparently that's not the case. LOL

2. Congrats! Sounds like a fantastic start! :)

3. Awesome!! Good for her!

4. Sounds like a great meet overall!!

5. She had a great meet! Congrats to her!

6. Oh we were there together! She had a great meet-congratulations!

7. Wait, we were? Thank you! It was so much fun seeing how much camaraderie there was.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice