First meet of the season tomorrow.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

This will be my first Level 7 meet, and I was wondering if I could get some 'Good Luck' so I won't be so nervous? I'm only competing floor and vault, so that's good. No worries over Beam. I'm not sure if Gymnasts are allowed to request fairies or if that's just the parents (Still fairly new here. :p), but if you see the 'Powerful tumbling' fairy and the 'Don't fall on your butt on your front handspring front tuck' fairy, could you please send them packing to SC? :)

Thanks for reading!
*Big hugs*

Last edited:
Good luck and let us know how it goes - sending all possible fairies to you !!

Congrats to making it to level 7! That is a great accomplishment in itself:D! We are done with all the fairies here until January, so I'll send them your way;)! Good Luck - I am sure you will rock:)!

GOOD LUCK!! I'm sure you will do great and remember its just like practice. Have fun!:p

Of course you can request fairies !!!! Sending lots of good luck fairies your way. Hope you have fun at your first level 7 meet :D

Fairies are not restricted to parents.......... So, here come all the fairies you requested and the Have Fun Fairy for good measure !!!

Sending you some spare gymnastics meet fairies for tomorrow. We couldn't possibly use them all up on the parents forum.

Have a great time!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back