WAG First nationals is in the books...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Congratulations to your DD.

Our DD also finished 5th missing that coveted spot on JO National team by 0.05. :(. Goals for next season.

She did end up as the national floors champ though and made some great new friends along the way
so glad she hit floor! Those skills deserve to be rewarded with a National Championship!

Never heard of a 4 for 4 leo... maybe something from your region 4? That’s pretty cool although my dd really didn’t like the leos from Nationals! It didn’t help that hers was kinda big and she didn’t like how the neckline was uneven.

Never heard of a 4 for 4 leo... maybe something from your region 4? That’s pretty cool although my dd really didn’t like the leos from Nationals! It didn’t help that hers was kinda big and she didn’t like how the neckline was uneven.
Just found out the 4 for 4 leo is a regional thing. No idea what it will look like. My daughter liked the nationals leos but didn't like the fit of the long sleeved one (the tank one fit her perfectly), she also didn't like how the neck line was uneven, it was really baggy on the one side. Luckily our coach was able to kind of pull it back a little and pin it while she was pinning on her number so that helped a little.

Wow, Flippin! Very impressed and proud of your daughter!!! Certainly not easy to get to where she is. Congrats!! Where does she train? Do you have any videos of any recent meets? Would love to see her perform!

Just found out the 4 for 4 leo is a regional thing. No idea what it will look like. My daughter liked the nationals leos but didn't like the fit of the long sleeved one (the tank one fit her perfectly), she also didn't like how the neck line was uneven, it was really baggy on the one side. Luckily our coach was able to kind of pull it back a little and pin it while she was pinning on her number so that helped a little.
There’s a word for the style, asymmetrical. Odd that it made it loose on one side, maybe she needed the next size down?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back