First official meet

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Dd has her first official meet this Saturday.Gym practice has been going pretty good.
I hope she will not be to nervous and is able to focus.
It is a small meet but I think that's a good start.

Good luck. I agree a small meet is a good start. This year our first meet was rather big with almost all the strong teams from our state and one from the neighboring state. It was a little weird.

Good luck. I agree a small meet is a good start. This year our first meet was rather big with almost all the strong teams from our state and one from the neighboring state. It was a little weird.

Even though she repeats Level 9 (2nd year)she has lots of upgrades.So starting at a smaller meet and getting over the first meet jitters will be good.
The following weekend she will compete at a bigger meet in the Seattle area.
It sounds like you are in our Region (2).
If I asked you in the past I apologize,bad memory.:)

Good luck to her! Starting a small meet will hopefully help her nerves :)

Good luck!

DD has her 3rd meet this weekend, all have been large. Our 4th meet should be a small one, and we are excited about that!

Hope she has a great meet and relaxes and enjoys it all.

Good luck!!

My dd has her first meet this weekend as well. (1st year Level 7) it is a huge out of state meet (in Tennessee) and after reading all the meet reports from L7 so far this year I am not expecting too much. LOL!! I am keeping my fingers crossed that she makes it through all 4 events relatively unscathed. :)

Good luck!!

My dd has her first meet this weekend as well. (1st year Level 7) it is a huge out of state meet (in Tennessee) and after reading all the meet reports from L7 so far this year I am not expecting too much. LOL!! I am keeping my fingers crossed that she makes it through all 4 events relatively unscathed. :)

Good Luck to your dd too.Competing Level 7 is a big step.

Even though she repeats Level 9 (2nd year)she has lots of upgrades.So starting at a smaller meet and getting over the first meet jitters will be good.
The following weekend she will compete at a bigger meet in the Seattle area.
It sounds like you are in our Region (2).
If I asked you in the past I apologize,bad memory.:)
Yes we are region 2. I noticed you were too when you posted video from your dd at training camp and I recognized OGA. We're doing the Harley Davidson Battle in Seattle, but that's not until mid or late Feb. Are you going to Rose City Challenge or Emerald Team per chance?

Yes we are region 2. I noticed you were too when you posted video from your dd at training camp and I recognized OGA. We're doing the Harley Davidson Battle in Seattle, but that's not until mid or late Feb. Are you going to Rose City Challenge or Emerald Team per chance?

Yes,we are going to Rose City Challenge and Battle in Seattle.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back