Parents First time in a long time but proud mommy brag alert

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

after all the struggling with back walkovers until just recently.
Little Emily got her back handspring on medium high beam last night like she had been doing them forever.
WE are still repeating level 6 next fall because back tumbling has not gotten better and she is still not connecting her round off backhandsprings.
but she deserves to be bragged about today:)

What a great brag and what a huge scary skill. SO glad she is working through things in the gym.

Nice to see you around, you are missed over here!

Congratulations! She should be proud and hopefully it will give her a confidence boost that will spill over to floor.

I love to hear brags...especially for those who have to overcome fears or struggles. It's not easy as my DD is learning. Sometimes that little fear bug just creates havoc wherever he lands, LOL

Sometimes you feel like they go one step forward and 2 steps back...so you really have to celebrate the baby steps forwards cause you know what it took to get them there! Big CONGRATS!

We are doing another yr of L5, and I'm fine with it, no big hurray to get anywhere.

Congratulations to her. That is something to brag about.

I worry that my dd will lose her bhs on beam since that is how she broke her hand last month.

Good luck with level 6.

MamaofEnS

Way to go Emily!! Hoping she can work out those back tumbling issues soon. Fear issues suck.

Please, brag away!! ;) We all understand and love to hear how everyone's progressing! Thanks for sharing!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back