MAG Flew to Chicago for a meet...to not compete

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Men's Artistic Gymnastics

jenjean70

Proud Parent
We went to Chicago for the Windy City Invite hoping Nate wouldn't get the flu like his twin brother had earlier in the week...well- he got it! He didn't get to compete at the first optional, out of state meet we've ever tried to go to. On the up side, we DID get to see a city we normally wouldn't see and it was beautiful. Hopefully he'll be well enough to do Ricky Deci on Friday.

We went to Chicago for the Windy City Invite hoping Nate wouldn't get the flu like his twin brother had earlier in the week...well- he got it! He didn't get to compete at the first optional, out of state meet we've ever tried to go to. On the up side, we DID get to see a city we normally wouldn't see and it was beautiful. Hopefully he'll be well enough to do Ricky Deci on Friday.
oh no! i hope he's feeling better! that stinks. i hear that's a great meet too.

Good for him, especially since he'd been so sick! We almost went just to watch, particularly since one of our guys was in the international competition, but I was too lazy to make the drive.

Just did this...dd's team had a meet at Disney World...broke her foot 2 weeks before! Everything was paid for and plane tickets were purchased! We made a family trip out of it!

Good for him, especially since he'd been so sick! We almost went just to watch, particularly since one of our guys was in the international competition, but I was too lazy to make the drive.
Lol! It's the closest meet we go to- 25 minutes from the house, the same amount of time we spend going to practice, so I took him to watch our level 9s and then I went and watched our level 6s. HNI I'm volunteering to do scorekeeping for the team cup Friday night and scorekeeping for the level 9s on Saturday. I can't wait!!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back