FlipFlop Leotards

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I have purchased a couple of Flip Flop leos for my daughter and she likes them! We would recommend them. They are pretty inexpensive too.

yes, my girls have many of them. They are all the same tank style in different fabrics and colors. They have held up very well and some of them have been passed down from older sister to younger sister. The only thing I will say is depending on the fabric sometimes the sizes can be a little funky but I find that with GK and the other big brands too sometimes.

We've bought several and they do hold up well -what caught my attention to them in the first place was their mostly unique fabric designs. Customer service is awesome. I would recommend them with no hesitation.

Personally I don't like them. They fit weird. My first one was an adult medium and while it fit width wise it was a bit short and ended up tearing up the side during practice. I figured this was my fault and I ordered 2 more adult large this time and they were super tight width wise to the point I couldn't get them over my thighs and I am not a big girl, just muscular.

They were nice enough to re make them and offered to sew the one that ripped so I sent them back. I got back the 2 larges and now they went up but were probably 5 inches too long and sagged bad in the butt. And the glittery one got glitter everywhere. In addition she never sent me back the one I send to be resewn and tried accusing me of receiving it and lying to her about it. In fact she had lost it. In the end she sent me a new one that was a different ugly style of the old one. I am guessing they may be better for kids as far as sizing and quality doesn't matter quite as much when a kid outgrows things so fast. I ended up getting rid of all of them and won't order again.

I've also thought about ordering from them, but I'm REALLY picky when it comes to leos. I know the fabric would be comfortable, but I was wondering about the neckline and arm holes.. I hate when my leos have a really high neckline, or are cut wierd in the arms and they go up in your arm pits (LOL). So does anyone know if I would like them?

(Not trying to hijack the thread) :/

Service - A+
Shipping - A+
Designs & fabric - cute

BUT ..... my dd didn't like the fit. She is short muscular. I purchased 2 or 3 and all of them were cut very narrow width wise and extremely long length wise. Small leg openings. By the time the length fit....she had outgrown it everywhere else :(. This would be great for someone with a long torso. --------we also haven't ordered from there for a few years....so maybe sizing has changed?

You can try the GK outlet for cheaper leos, or Leotard World for cheaper Motionwear -- dd Loves Motionwear gymnatics leos (they also sell Alpha Factor...but dd won't wear those either). If you haven't seen Jillybeans leotards, my dd likes those and they are cheap. Website is Jillybeans Leotards quality gymnastics leotards at discount prices

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back