Floor Music Allowed?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hi when I was in Disneyland I purchased a Fantasmic DVD, and a lot of the music would be great for floor music, but Im not sure if Id be allowed to do it. I would use it for floor music for High school gym, so is that allowed? I know on floor music sights, you can purchase the instrumental tracks to like Hannah Montana, haha, so is this cd okay to use since I bought it?

I used Epcot music from Disney World and never had an issue with it. It was my favorite music ever! It shouldn't be a problem.

I dont see why it would be a problem, it would only be a problem if you were making a profit off using the music as your routine --which you arent...(i hope :p) as in people dont pay you to do it to the music.

That shouldn't be a promblem at all. I use Christimas music for mine and I was like "What if I get in trouble" but nah, you'll be good. :D

I don't think musicians and music companies would come after a young girl for using their music in a routine. However, in this day and age.....anything is possible.

One of the Level 7s from our gym used to have the soundtrack from Disneyland's Space Mountain ride as her floor music. It was the perfect song for tumbling. I don't believe she had any issues with using it.

Good luck on finding your perfect soundtrack.

As long as you aren't selling the cut, you are fine and dandy just using it.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back