WAG Floor music help!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

j5bex

Proud Parent
Hi

I wonder if anyone can help I've exhausted all other means, I am looking for a particular piece of music which needs to be 1.10-1.20 mins long I have heard it used as a floor routine before so I know it's out there at this length.
I'm after the theme to the Dick van dyke show I've heard it on youtube but it's only 30 something seconds long I've tried various gym floor music websites here in the uk and American sites (apparently the music is from an American sitcom, I've never seen or heard of it, but the music would be perfect for my 6 year old)

It's so frustrating arrrrr just hope someone can recommend a good web site or can give any clue as to where I might get it.

HELP!!!

If you're desperate, there are people who custom cut music professionally for not much more than what you would pay on a floor music website. And anyone over the age of 40 here grew up on that show, it would be very familiar. If you are interested I can PM you someone i know who cuts skate program music. But just a thought, you can also try google'ing figure skating music.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back