Floor music question

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Mayb e your Mom could join with you and she could help you. That way you would be supervised and you might get the music. If my DD explained herself well enough, told me it was just to get one piece of music and she wanted my help I would give her the chance.

Hi Gymgrl111,

Wanted to let you know that we did get your message and we're looking into creating a similar type of music for our catalog. Sorry I didn't get back to you quicker. We were getting ready to go to Circle of Stars in Indy, which was great fun.

I'd like to make you aware that the person who posted the YouTube video doesn't have the right to give you permission to use this music, unless they created it. Downloading other people's music for free isn't the right thing to do. I know a lot of people do it, but it's not okay in most cases.

I don't know who created that music, but let's say a company like mine created it. If one person buys it, but then gives it to a bunch of other people for them to use, it's the same as those people stealing from us. And unfortunately, if that happens enough, we can't stay in business and create great floor music for you because we have to make a living to stay in business.

Legally, when you buy a song, you don't own the song. You just own the right to use it for your own personal use. That's why downloading from sharing sites is illegal.

Hope that doesn't sound mean or anything. I just think it's good info for everyone to know.

Thanks everyone,
Larry

Hi Gymgrl111,

Wanted to let you know that we did get your message and we're looking into creating a similar type of music for our catalog. Sorry I didn't get back to you quicker. We were getting ready to go to Circle of Stars in Indy, which was great fun.

I'd like to make you aware that the person who posted the YouTube video doesn't have the right to give you permission to use this music, unless they created it. Downloading other people's music for free isn't the right thing to do. I know a lot of people do it, but it's not okay in most cases.

I don't know who created that music, but let's say a company like mine created it. If one person buys it, but then gives it to a bunch of other people for them to use, it's the same as those people stealing from us. And unfortunately, if that happens enough, we can't stay in business and create great floor music for you because we have to make a living to stay in business.

Legally, when you buy a song, you don't own the song. You just own the right to use it for your own personal use. That's why downloading from sharing sites is illegal.

Hope that doesn't sound mean or anything. I just think it's good info for everyone to know.

Thanks everyone,
Larry

Thank you, can't wait to hear that piece! I am excited!:D :DYes, that is understandable, thank you for telling me.

Thanks for being understanding. Help us out when you can by telling others about all this. We want to keep making great music for all of you!

Thanks!

Hi Gymgrl111,

Do you think this song or something similar is one you will end up doing? We listened to this last night on You Tube, and we just loved it. You mentioned previously that you would also have some brand new demos at Circle of Stars that aren't on your website yet. Will you be putting those on your website sometime soon? My older dd needs to pick music within the next couple months.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back