floor music

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

We moved and my daughter has joined a club for the first time. We need to find floor music , we were just told to look on the internet, not having much luck. Most likely she will use her old music from last year, but would like to look at some new stuff. Our coaches at her school from back home always cut the music themselves for the gymnasts. Any web sights where we can look for music? Thanks!!

Try youtube. It has just about every piece I've ever heard, except for the brand new ones. Just search gymnastics floor music. Once you've found the piece you like there are ways to record it onto your computer without having to get the actual file from the poster. I use windows movie maker and the narration feature allows me to record the sound that would come throught he speakers. If you have windows movie maker, I'll gladly describe to you how to do it in more detail! Good Luck!!

We found great music DD is using on musical-designs.com they also have good stuff on Floor express.

Try and find out what kind of music your DD likes by listening to a few different kinds and then listen to that kind online it makes narrowing the choices down way easier.

DD picked a fast moving jazz piece untill we sat and listened she had no clue she even liked that kind of music.

Best of luck to you it is stressful but also fun!

As a practice, our gym gets all music through some mailorder source. First, recommendations are made to each gymnast. After listening to voiced over samples from the supplier, an order is placed for the music that is selected. All the music comes professionally edited for gymnastics use (including the beep in the beginning).

Floor Express has some cool peices. Where i found the one that i like, Gypsy Rhapsody, was on Youtube. You just search floor music and tons of peices come up! Or search it on google, that is wear i found Floor Express and InterGym. Fuego is a cool song too...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back