Floor Music

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

M

musical-designs

Hi everyone!

My name is Karen Habegger and I own a floor music company called Musical Designs (http://musical-designs.com). I've been wanting to post on the Chalk Bucket for a while because this is a very cool place to be :D . I'm sending out this greeting from the sunny south ... we live just north of Atlanta, Georgia. Both of my daughters used to be competitive gymnasts, and they're the main reason I started Musical Designs back in 2001.

In case you haven't heard of us, Musical Designs produces floor routine music for gymnastics. We have some pretty cool songs, and if you're looking for new floor music, I hope you'll visit our site. We provide free, online demos for a number of our songs (you can stream from the "Song List-Order" page). And if you want to hear the demos for our other songs, please don't hesitate to contact me ... I want your shopping experience to be as easy and fun as possible!

I hope that you'll keep Musical Designs in mind when you're ready to look for floor music. And I'm always open for suggestions, so let me know your favorites! Thanks in advance for your patronage :)

Karen Habegger

Welcome.

I'm planning on starting a business doing music for floor routines next year as well (I would have been able to get a site up and running by now, but mys tudio computer is having some troubles.)

By produce, do you mean cut and edit or do you compose the music yourself? What tools/programs do you use?

hi karen.
i am entering a competition in july, and i've been looking for some good floor music. could you recommend some good music that i could use?? :confused:

Hello;
I am looking for unique floor music for my DD. What kind of deal can you give me? She is African-American. She loves hip-hop and she is a strong dancer. We seem to have it narrowed down to WE run This(from the Stickit" movie)- Missy Elliot. Drumline from the movie, Can't Touch This M.C Hammer nad last but not least I got the Power by the group Snap. Can you make up a demo of these songs for me? After I get the demo then maybe we can decide from there? Thanks Danielle

Help!!!

ummmm yea i really want the music ''we run this'' from stick it its the only one i want and i really need to no where to find it...help!:confused::confused::confused:

xoxo

lauren

about "we run this" It exists...my friend told me about it, but it's really repetitive and I'm not sure where it's at. I like a lot of the energym songs plus there are freeonline demos for all of them. My faves: Walk this way, Footloose, and I love Rock and Roll.

about "we run this" It exists...my friend told me about it, but it's really repetitive and I'm not sure where it's at. I like a lot of the energym songs plus there are freeonline demos for all of them. My faves: Walk this way, Footloose, and I love Rock and Roll.

"We Run This" is available through Floor Express. You can click on their site for a 30 second preview.

We found you on the web this year and 2 of our gymnasts are using your music and we absolutly LOVE the songs.

The combo of the music and songs is great we are suing Die anothe Day and The Mile High jump.

Thanks for the good work on music and keep it up!!

2 happy parents and gymnasts

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back