WAG Floor Music?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I'm choosing floor music but I can't decide! What's your favorite?

Croation Rhapsody:
Gymnastics Floor Music: Croatian Rhapsody - YouTube

Allegretto:
Allegretto Gymnastics Floor Music - YouTube

Unstoppable:
Gymnastics Floor music - Unstoppable - YouTube

Protector of The Earth:
Floor Music - Protector of the earth - YouTube

The End:
The End: Epic Instrumental Floor Routine Music - YouTube

Children:
Children - Floor Music - YouTube

And I also love Shawn Johnson's old floor music, but I guess it's kinda off limits considering it was hers...
Gymnastics floor Music - Shawn Johnson 2007 - YouTube

I like Croatian Rhapsody the best. Why can't you use Shawn's music? Is that a gymnastic taboo to use music from top gymnasts?

I just feel like it would be impossible to live up to her routine, and people (including judges) will recognize the music as hers and compare my routine to hers. Also, I'm pretty sure she had the music made especially for her, so it's not like the music is on Floor Express and a lot of people have it and I decided I liked it and it just so happened to be hers... The name of the music itself is 'Shawn Johnson's Floor Music'. But what do you think?

Honestly hun I'm not the best to ask. One of the other gymnastic guru's here should answer that. ;-) I personally don't think they would compare you to her, and her being such a huge role model for young gymnasts everywhere, I would have thought using her (or any other big gymnast) music would be common. But that's just my little logic. I did see some comments on youtube with girls saying they used that music though.

I like Alegretto or Unstoppable. If I HAD to choose between the two I think I would go with Unstoppable.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back