Parents Floor Music

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

So we are finally going to get to pick something other than the horrid comp music. Another girl on the team dances to Adam's family theme and my DD loves it. Any suggestions to alternative uptempo songs that maybe have a slow area to show her graceful side as well?

BTW, thinking of the Imperial March just so my hubby doesn't complain when those bills for music and floor come in [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

We used floorexpressmusic.com. I think my daughter listened to 100 options before picking. They have a couple decent Star Wars options :)

My DD loves the Adams family music but Dd coach won't let them use music that has been used by well known gymnasts.

Dd spent every night of her vacation last week listening to music. There are so many amazing songs to choose from. She narrowed her selection to three. It's definitely exciting, we can't wait to see the final routine.

Good luck and keep us posted on her choice.

I think my daughter's main motivation for getting to optionals some day might be so that she can pick floor music! :) She loves listening to different options.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back