Parents Floor Routine

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

wow that sounds really neat, we watched a level 6 meet, and let me tell you those songs really stick in your head when its the same one over and over, that is neat she gets her "own" to suit her personality! wish they had that here! congrats to your daughter's new routine!
Becky
Suffer from FRMOS? (Floor Routine Music Overload Syndrome) :horrible&sad:
That's hilarious! I have convinced all my girls that they need to be able to do the routine perfectly without the music.;)

I need to get some more smilies on this board to help us describe things.
More smilies please and thank you!

After sitting through 1 Level 5 season and now 1 at Level 6, I have to say the Level 5 floor music is a little easier to take. The music for the 6s seems to pause(causing them to pause) and then picks up again. It also calls for some "drama" which I think is lost on 10 and 11 year olds.

You know you've been at too many meets when you start humming this music in the car or office---gosh it gets in your head and goes on a non stop loop:)

Great Question

It's so interesting to see how USAG chorographed (sp) them where it's the same routine with increasing skill variations. Do you think that was to just avoid confusion in learning /teaching it or help gymnasts progress faster through the levels or a little of both. KWIM?

Great post midwestgymmom! This question deserves to be in it's own thread, please respond to this question here:

https://chalkbucket.com/threads/usag-floor-routines.774/.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back