Floor routine (:

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I'm excited! I am getting my floor routine coreagraphed soon! :) It wasn't my first choice for the person to do it, but she's still really good. And the other lady was 250 dollars, and we don't have that money to just waist on a floor routine. But yeah i'm still really really excited to get it done :)

Ooh exciting times!!

What music are you having and what level are you?

When I read about people paying for floor routines it makes me realise how lucky my gymnasts are! I choreograph all their routings personally and pick out their music and they don't have to pay anything! I'm lucky that I have a background in dance! Some of our other coaches really struggle to choreograph routines so it is usually down to another coach and I to do all the routines (luckily not all at the same time! And our gymnasts do tend to keep their routines for at least 2 yrs!)

Anyways, good luck with the routine! Will we get to see it when it is done?

I'm doing Gypsy Rhapsody, and this is my first year level 7.
And really? They are luckyyy! My coach can choreograph routines and she has in the past, but with her just getting our gym back (long story) she has been really busy and doesnt have much time to do that. But even if she did do my routine she still charges. And yeah if I do gymnastics again next year I will just keep the same floor routine, I will probably change my beam routine though. And yes, I will try to put the routine up when I get it done :)

I'm doing Gypsy Rhapsody, and this is my first year level 7.
And really? They are luckyyy! My coach can choreograph routines and she has in the past, but with her just getting our gym back (long story) she has been really busy and doesnt have much time to do that. But even if she did do my routine she still charges. And yeah if I do gymnastics again next year I will just keep the same floor routine, I will probably change my beam routine though. And yes, I will try to put the routine up when I get it done :)

lol thanks for answering all those questions! Love that music! Can't wait to see it!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back