Parents Flyaways!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

G

GymTwinsMom

Well, after many dead cows Leah did a surprizing good flyaway (with a spot) Lexi was out icing because she hurt her wrist of floor. But, she was ok with the fact her sister could do something and she couldnt:D Ok I know your waiting for the best part... I sat in the parents section and watched nervously as my 7 year old flipped off of the bar ( I did scream a bit:eek:) But I knew I had the bar fairy( For Leah) and the Calm Fairy (For me!) Big Thanks to gymmomntc2e6 for sending both those fairies up my way:)

Well, after many dead cows Leah did a surprizing good flyaway (with a spot) Lexi was out icing because she hurt her wrist of floor. But, she was ok with the fact her sister could do something and she couldnt:D Ok I know your waiting for the best part... I sat in the parents section and watched nervously as my 7 year old flipped off of the bar ( I did scream a bit:eek:) But I knew I had the bar fairy( For Leah) and the Calm Fairy (For me!) Big Thanks to gymmomntc2e6 for sending both those fairies up my way:)

you're welcome. glad they could help.:D

Good for her! I would need the calm fairy as well. I hope my DD finds something else to do before she can learn flyaways. LOL. :D Glad her sister wasn't upset.

Here is a good article for you (and anyone with competitive siblings as well)
Twin Sibling Rivalry - Relationship Solutions for Sibling Rivalry Among Twins

And another one on twins for ya...
Opponents or Teammates? - Tackling Sibling Rivalry in Twins - Toddlers Articles - Twins Today

Mariposamama- Thanks for the links, very imformitive. LOL I'll send up the Calm Fairy your way:D

Yay!! Way to go Leah and Mom. :applause:What did she say about the flyaway when you talked to her?? :listen:

Haha!! "Way to go Leah and Mom" :p:p:p Leah was scared at first, she didn't want to do it. Her coach told her that if she wanted to get better in gymnastics then she should try it. I was sitting in the parents area not knowing how to respond to this flip LOL. After she did it she was in shock. She wouldn't move out of the position (Then mommy got scared she got hurt...I admit, I have got a huge problem ;)) Then she was all smilies and ran over to me while I was in mid heart attack. " DIDJA SEE THAT MOMMY!?!?!??!?!!?!";)

Haha!! "Way to go Leah and Mom" :p:p:p Leah was scared at first, she didn't want to do it. Her coach told her that if she wanted to get better in gymnastics then she should try it. I was sitting in the parents area not knowing how to respond to this flip LOL. After she did it she was in shock. She wouldn't move out of the position (Then mommy got scared she got hurt...I admit, I have got a huge problem ;)) Then she was all smilies and ran over to me while I was in mid heart attack. " DIDJA SEE THAT MOMMY!?!?!??!?!!?!";)

:spit::yikes::relieved:

Okay glad you both got though it then :meditate::D

It is definitely harder for moms to watch sometimes. That is awesome that she did her flyaway !!!!

Great job! That is a scary skill for a mom to watch!

I think that this sport is harder for mom's than for our kids!

Took the words right out of my mouth! LOL

flippymonkeysmom- Thanks so much! She did it again today and loves it (her new favorite skill) Lexi also took a whack at it and wasn't as excited (it was on the lower bar...she wouldn't let go off the high bar so I'm guessing thats why she wasn't as excited) Just glad they aren't doing them alone..yet:p:rolleyes:

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back