Parents Follow up story....(give me a talking to)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

New gym parent

Proud Parent
Hi everybody! I haven’t been on here for ages and the last time I was, I made a post called “give me a talking to” (April 7th)
Basically I was feeling pretty down about how my dd hadn’t been moved up a level and how to help with her disappointment, she was in an intermediate level f and v group and wanted to get to 4 piece.....well....
Since then I’m happy to say she has been moved up in both her classes (does two, two hour classes a week) she’s in the highest possible classes for the level she’s at if that makes sense.
She’s still f&v in one but the other one is purely tumble...which she loves! all the while I was worrying she wouldn’t make a 4 piece team and how sad she would be....when there was a passion for tumble which we never even knew about! She’s got her robhs and fhs, and is working on somersaults. Shes on fire atm! She’s not long 8 and I still don’t know where she will go with all this, maybe a 4 piece invite, maybe the tumble team....who knows.
I just wanted to come back on to give an update (couldn’t comment on previous thread) this gymnastics malarkey sure does have its ups and downs

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back