FOOTBALL vs GYM! help me out!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hey guys!

Ok, soo me and my friend (a football player) got into the whole, football vs gymnastics argument. Nothing i said could convince him, and we agreed to post videos on eachother's walls "arguing" our point...

SO
help me out pleasee!

it would be awesome if you guys could post videos of gymnasts busting out pullups, pushups, leg raises, training, etc etc....montages, contests, gymnastics vs football videos, whatever!

I want to end it once and for all ^_^

SO

post away! (please :))

Just go on YouTube and search for "TOPS training" and "gymnastics football". I think you should be able to find lots of footages involved tinny little bodies that can impress your friend. If he is still not convinced, just give up and let him believe whatever he wants.

However, bare in mind, that very few things are more painful than a heavy back squat as for conditioning exercises.

A heavy deadlift hurts but doesn't hurt as much as a heavy back squat.

Doing a squat with a partner on your back doesn't hurt nearly as much.

There is something to this.

I want to see untrained gymnasts taught the basics of a deadlift and attempting heavy loads. It can be pretty awe-inspiring when male gymnasts do it. Super explosive legs and lots of gripping power and upper body strength.

However, bare in mind, that very few things are more painful than a heavy back squat as for conditioning exercises.

A heavy deadlift hurts but doesn't hurt as much as a heavy back squat.

Doing a squat with a partner on your back doesn't hurt nearly as much.

There is something to this.

I want to see untrained gymnasts taught the basics of a deadlift and attempting heavy loads. It can be pretty awe-inspiring when male gymnasts do it. Super explosive legs and lots of gripping power and upper body strength.

Sorry, what are heavy back squats and heavy deadlifts?:confused:

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back