WAG For your viewing pleasure :)

• Thread starter Deleted member D3987
  • Start date

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I've seen this before - she's AMAZING! But I don't know how I never noticed how gorgeous her legs are too!! They look like the legs of a 35 year old!

That is just amazing. I can only hope to be in that good of shape at 86. DD gym has a picture of her on the wall.

I'd only seen the bars part. Both are equally amazing. There is love for the sport!

Thank you for posting this, Dunno. I find it very inspiring!

These are the true gymnasts!!
We have a guy at our Y who trains a few times a week. He must be late 60s and maybe 70s...i am not sure because he looks great but he could easily be mid to late 70s....
He is trying to keep his giants, he still has uprises on rings and shoudler stands.
he does not do tumbing except for basics on tumble trak.

He hates stretching and laughs when he does splits....

He is from Europe....I tell my kids, that if they can go into the gym at 60+ they are sucessful athletes.

She is truly amazing. There is probably no one else like her. She does not look like she is straining at all; effortless and light on her feet even for people half her age.

Are you sure that's not you dunno in a Leo pretending to be 86? Did you start taking ballet in your free time?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :) although i do look pretty good in a leo from what my wife tells me...

Dunno.[SUB][SUP]noun. A unique term for an old school coach who's seen a few more than anyone else. See also "sultry vixen in leotard." [/SUP][/SUB];)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back