Forum Bugs

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Whenever I try to sign on from AOL (which I've been doing ever since I became a member)... I get an error message saying a "security token" was not found. It just started yesterday. There's nothing different w/my PC and I can sign on from just going straight to Internet Explorer. BUT I ALWAYS use AOL as my browser.... so if you can help w/that, that would be great! Thanks!

-Lynn

TumbleQueensMom,

i am having the same problem since Saturday. There is something in the Chat Box from NYGymFan that JBS is aware of it and working on it.

If I shut down and pull CB back up it usually works.

Security Token / Login Error

Ok...I think I fixed the security token error. It had to do with daylight savings time.:confused:

Let me know if you have any more problems.

I use firefox, and haven't had any problems ever until today. Sometimes I can post in the coach forum, sometimes I can't now. I also can't post visitor messages on profiles or pm anymore :( I get an internal error message. I tried logging out and reopening my browser and it's still like that. I'll keep trying, not sure what it is or if that will even fix it though lol.

I use firefox, and haven't had any problems ever until today. Sometimes I can post in the coach forum, sometimes I can't now. I also can't post visitor messages on profiles or pm anymore :( I get an internal error message. I tried logging out and reopening my browser and it's still like that. I'll keep trying, not sure what it is or if that will even fix it though lol.

I was getting the same thing a couple of weeks ago (using IE), it eventually just went away? It worked okay for me to make shorter posts and use the "quick reply" thing, but it seemed like if I took too long then I got the error message.

I was getting the same thing a couple of weeks ago (using IE), it eventually just went away? It worked okay for me to make shorter posts and use the "quick reply" thing, but it seemed like if I took too long then I got the error message.

I had that issue awhile back. Like yours it magically went away one day lol. Not being being able to post visitor messages, pm, or post in the coaches forum (though I can see it still) are new and different. My husband has trained me to despise 'internet exploder' but I'm going to try using it and seeing if it's a browser issue. I probably have version 2.7 or something terrible like that, wish me luck!

Forum Bug

There is a problem in the Technical Talk Forum. I can't post a reply. Why? Could you please tell me if I'm doing something wrong or something else. There seems to be a lot of interest in that particular thread and I haven't been able to respond in 2 days. Thank you for your time and help.

OK...I think I have one of the Internal Server problems fixed. There still seems to be one more. Let me know if it is still happening.

Whenever I click on my name, it says something like "User has not registered and therefor has no profile to show."

But I registered, and I even changed my password a couple of times, but it still shows up.

I don't know if this is just because I'm clicking on my name or what.

Please let me know how to fix this, I don't want to have to make a new account.
xD

Thanks.

Whenever I click on my name, it says something like "User has not registered and therefor has no profile to show."

But I registered, and I even changed my password a couple of times, but it still shows up.

I don't know if this is just because I'm clicking on my name or what.

Please let me know how to fix this, I don't want to have to make a new account.
xD

Thanks.

Interesting....it does the same thing when I click on your profile. I'll look into it tonight when I get home from work.

&&Jackie...I changed your username to Jackie1 and now everything is working fine. The && is your name was the problem. Would you like me to change your name to something other than Jackie1?

EDIT: Your username is now JacquelineKay.

Last edited:
ASCI code appears in some posts in place of the "percent" symbol (such that something like 85 percent would be represented by 85%). I noticed this in a post by dunno from a few days ago, and I had to change my post today to replace the ASCI code that represented the symbol with the word so that my meaning would be intelligible. I don't know if other common symbols (such as, say, a dollar sign) might also be represented in ASCI, but you might want to check.

I like the new format, by the way. Thanks.

ASCI code appears in some posts in place of the "percent" symbol (such that something like 85 percent would be represented by 85%). I noticed this in a post by dunno from a few days ago, and I had to change my post today to replace the ASCI code that represented the symbol with the word so that my meaning would be intelligible. I don't know if other common symbols (such as, say, a dollar sign) might also be represented in ASCI, but you might want to check.

I like the new format, by the way. Thanks.

Thanks...I'll look into it.

haha guess what JBS i have had no problems lol :D i can do everything just fine :p

I don't think percent signs work. In three or four posts they show up as a bunch of symbols and numbers instead. I haven't tried myself though, so if this shows up a percent sign, then ignore this post!!! --- %

Nope, it doesnt work. %

Last edited:
I don't think percent signs work. In three or four posts they show up as a bunch of symbols and numbers instead. I haven't tried myself though, so if this shows up a percent sign, then ignore this post!!! --- %

Nope, it doesnt work. %

ill see if mine works: % nope it doesnt :/

Alright...let me try this...%%%

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back