Forum Bugs

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Test again using the "reply to thread" button this time instead of the "quick reply"...%%%%

Again...%%%

EDIT: Very strange...I'm not sure what is going on.

EDIT #2: When I edited the post, the first percent sign changed???

EDIT #3: Each time I edit, an additional percent sign changes???????

Last edited:
JBS, what did you do the first few times that it worked? Strange. Thanks for figuring it out though :)

My turn again in quickreply: % % %

Edit: Yay, it seemed to have worked!

Not sure if its a bug as such or just something we have to live with...
The advert that comes on the first posters post in a new topic after the title and before the main body - yikes - its really annoying!!!

Not sure if its a bug as such or just something we have to live with...
The advert that comes on the first posters post in a new topic after the title and before the main body - yikes - its really annoying!!!

Looks pretty nice to me...please support all of our sponsors. I am considering removing the first post ads for booster club members...we'll see. This place has got to pay for itself somehow.

I have noticed when I go to post if I take a while and hit reply or post it, I guess it times out or something. Never had that happen with the old forum. Is there a way to fix this? I now just save my posts to word before hitting reply because I have lost a couple good ones.

I have noticed when I go to post if I take a while and hit reply or post it, I guess it times out or something. Never had that happen with the old forum. Is there a way to fix this? I now just save my posts to word before hitting reply because I have lost a couple good ones.

This was a problem a while back. I thought I upped the time, but it may have reset when I upgraded the forum. I'll see if I can figure out how to up it again.

Okay, Probably a stupid question but where do I go to edit my sig?? And any chance the photo albums will be working again soon? And I just wanted to say thanks to JBS for all the work he's done on the site and all the questions he's answered. Sorry for being a pain! :D

Okay, Probably a stupid question but where do I go to edit my sig?? And any chance the photo albums will be working again soon? And I just wanted to say thanks to JBS for all the work he's done on the site and all the questions he's answered. Sorry for being a pain! :D

Edit sig link: http://www.chalkbucket.com/forums/profile.php?do=editsignature

Albums are now at: Forums >> Community >> My Albums (http://www.chalkbucket.com/forums/members/albums.html)

Thanks...just keep asking and I'll keep answering.

I'm not sure if it's a bug or if I'm just being dense, but I can't seem to find how to edit my post. Last week, I could edit it if it was the last post in a thread, but now, I can't even do that.

Is it hidden somewhere, similar to the "hover to like" issue?

Thanks

I'm not sure if it's a bug or if I'm just being dense, but I can't seem to find how to edit my post. Last week, I could edit it if it was the last post in a thread, but now, I can't even do that.

Is it hidden somewhere, similar to the "hover to like" issue?

Thanks

Posts can only be edited for 1 hour. After that, only moderators can edit posts. This is to preserve the content of the forum.

If a post is editable, the "edit" button will show up right next to the "reply" button.

When I posted last week in parent section I was unable to read responses to my post it keeps saying parse error. Last night I posted a new thread in parent forum and the same thing happen it will not allow me to read replies it keeps saying parse error.

When I posted last week in parent section I was unable to read responses to my post it keeps saying parse error. Last night I posted a new thread in parent forum and the same thing happen it will not allow me to read replies it keeps saying parse error.

That's weird...it anyone else having this issue?

I haven't had the issue with my own posts but I did click on a post in the parent section today and it said syntax error or something like that. The other posts in the section worked fine.

Is anyone having problems with threads loading in any of the other forums?

We have still been having some server issues lately (since the upgrade). Our hosting company has been working hard to get everything fixed up, however, it is looking like we may need to upgrade soon.

This error has been confirmed. I am working on a solution right now.

I still can't figure out how to upload ne w pictures :( Lol Sorry for being a pain (again) :D

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back