Welcome Gymnastics Fans!

ChalkBucket was created in September of 2005 to help everyone learn more about gymnastics.

Joining ChalkBucket not only allows you access to the main forums... but also to our "Social Groups". Around 25% of our conversations now happen in the "Social Groups" which are only available to members.

Front Limber, Kickovers and Rolling Tinsica Skills

Discussion in 'Other Gymnastics' started by eightythreeprotons, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Okay, I have a few questions that need help
    ▪ When attempting a front limber, I just can't fall foward correctly. Whenever I try, onto any surface, raised or flat, I always manage to do a kind or cartwheel like twist fowards and land either on the ground or facing the wrong way. I have tried this on higher surfaces, arching my back more, and can walk on foot down a wall into a bridge, but it just doesn't work. Any tips?

▪ When I try a kickover, I can get a few centimetres off the ground, but can't get any higher. Like my limber, I have tried this agasint a wall off a higher surface, except I face the fear of lifting off my other foot. Is this a lack of strength, or something else?

▪Final one, what skills are needed for a rolling tinsica?

Thank you!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice