WAG Front Tumbling vs. Back Tumbling.....

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Front tumbling vs. Back tumbling

• Total voters
Well, I like to watch back tumbling the best. But my daughter seems to enjoy front tumbling more.

I've ALWAYS been a front tumbler. I like to see where my hands are going BEFORE they go down. And Im less afraid of falling on my head that way lol. Unfortunately I like the way back tumbling looks over front

I am a back person on floor. However, on vault I am front and would rather do fhs front Tsuk than Tsuk. On beam I am front, as I would rather do a front aerial than a bhs. On bars I am also front as I would prefer a jaeger to thatched, and a shoot front tuck to layout flyaway.

Sent from my iPad using ChalkBucket mobile app

I like front tumbling. I can do a lot more tumbling forwards than backwards, because of fear and stuff. But I'm in T&T, and we only compete back tumbling. :(

Very interesting -- front tumbling comes a lot harder to DD than back. She has a . . . not totally awesome . . . FHS-FT, but was doing roundoff back fulls a few days ago with an air floor onto mats, and is starting to work on her RO-whip-BT. Even weirder, she has had a lot less trouble with the FHS-FT than she did with the FT. She still does not have a really good solo FT!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back