Welcome to our Gymnastics Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Fun Video for Cate

Status
Not open for further replies.

catesmom

Nov 9, 2007
Illinois
Hi All- Just a proud Mom here trying something new. I attempted to take some of my dd's favorite pictures and make a remix. Please forgive if it doesn't work out, I'm definately a rookie at this!

Blackie6

Proud Parent
Mar 1, 2007
NJ
Country
USA
That was really good! OK, I cried and she's not even my daughter, LOL! My DH is trying to make a montage of my DD's first year for her B-Day next week. Thanks so much for sharing, I really love being able to put a face to a name here. Your daughter is beautiful and I can really see the changes in just pictures.

mariposa

Proud Parent
Coach
Proud Relative
Proud Parent
Gymnast
Former Gymnast
Judge
Club Owner
Fan
Sep 25, 2007
Country
USA
that was awesome. thanks for sharing it! i need to remember to get stills as well as video when A starts competing.

xstitchcarina

Mar 7, 2007
Netherlands
That was really nice and the music too. I know how to put films together, but haven't put stills in it yet either. And I don't know where to get music to put it on. So that is something I still have to work on finding out.

Ingymmom

Jul 12, 2007
That was just beautiful:) - tx so much for sharing catesmom.... cate is just a darling! I have to say my fave shot was the one where the 3 girls were sitting with their backs to the cam & arms around each other - I love those moments & always try so hard to capture them. really great vid :D

Status
Not open for further replies.