Parents Fun Video for Cate

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hi All- Just a proud Mom here trying something new. I attempted to take some of my dd's favorite pictures and make a remix. Please forgive if it doesn't work out, I'm definately a rookie at this!

That was really good! OK, I cried and she's not even my daughter, LOL! My DH is trying to make a montage of my DD's first year for her B-Day next week. Thanks so much for sharing, I really love being able to put a face to a name here. Your daughter is beautiful and I can really see the changes in just pictures.

that was awesome. thanks for sharing it! i need to remember to get stills as well as video when A starts competing.

That was really nice and the music too. I know how to put films together, but haven't put stills in it yet either. And I don't know where to get music to put it on. So that is something I still have to work on finding out.

That was just beautiful:) - tx so much for sharing catesmom.... cate is just a darling! I have to say my fave shot was the one where the 3 girls were sitting with their backs to the cam & arms around each other - I love those moments & always try so hard to capture them. really great vid :D

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back