Games & Gymnastics

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

i haven't seen any gymnastics games, but i love the vaulting game link you put up it was awesome! I'll try looking for some though

I like it too, specially because you can either play as you want or do series of vaults others created. But it starts being boring after a while because it hurts your fingers. :) But I love it!

well her are fun ways to condition but they games and most have SOMETHING to do with gymanstics. you take a big squishy ball (or a small exercise ball) and you stand in a circle and someone throws the ball up and you pass it like a volleyball player would or set it or do what ever you have to do to keep it up, but if the ball touches the ground, you have to do how every many crunches or push ups or what ever, but it has to be more than 15. Also after you pass the ball you have do 1 push up or crunch then pop up as fast as you can to get the next ball.

another one is kart wheel, or dive roll tag, if you get taged you lay down and someone needs to do a kart wheel or a dive roll over you then you can get up again.

another is stick it do a skill on vault beam or floor and if you don't stick it you are out the last person who is left wins

and another tag game is line/pac man tag someones it and you can only stay on the lines you make or are already on the floor, if you are tagged you sit down on the line and you are a road block (optional: you can jump over/climb over the road blocks)

Last edited:
At gymnastics we play a lot of random games that secretly condition. They're so fun!
- The Sprinkler Game: We turn on the music and then a coach turns it off, and says a dance move: The sprinkler, the worm, etc. When she says roadkill, you go on your back with your legs and arms sticking up, like roadkill :p The last person to get down has to sit in spilts or do hollow body rock, spilts or v-sits the rest of the game.

It's hiliarious!

I was looking for a online game, actually, but thanks anyway, those may be useful someday.
Anyone has good online games about gymnastics?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back