Getting ready for gymnastics meets

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

R

Rising_Star_Gymnast

How do you get ready for gymnastics meets? I take a shower, do my hair (which is complicated because I have layered hair, so I have to pull my bangs back with bobby pins. Usually takes a while.) Then, I get into my Leo, put on my warmups, grab a snack, pack my gym bag and I'm out the door. What about you?

Well I haven't been to a meet yet! This is my first summer on the Xcel team so my first meet will be in January =D I would probably do the same as you and I have layered hair too, I know how you feel = )

Good luck at your meet! What level are you or is it different in Xcel? And layered hair is a pain to pull up :)

I shower, blow dry my hair, my mom does my hair, brush my teeth, put my make up on (or sometimes the leo goes first), put on my leo, and put on my warm up. Then I dump out my drawstring bag (my gym bag that I take to practice), and I put things like my grips, tape, snack, water, etc. in my competition bag! I'm also Xcel! Looking to do platinum next year :)

I hope you make Platinum :) (if you haven't already.) That's pretty much how I get ready :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back