WAG Ginnasta Foam Finger Fits

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Very common over here but different make and called wedgies. They come in different thicknesses and colours. Couldn't do without them.

My ginnasta finger holes are really stretched out as well. I wonder if it has something to do with the softness of the leather?

My ginnasta finger holes are really stretched out as well. I wonder if it has something to do with the softness of the leather?
I think it might. About 10 of us have Ginnasta double buckles, and we all had the finger holes come to big. Every single one of us. I won't be purchasing these again, but I have two pairs so I'm trying to figure out a solution. Have you tried tape, foam, rubberbands, etc. yet?

I think it might. About 10 of us have Ginnasta double buckles, and we all had the finger holes come to big. Every single one of us. I won't be purchasing these again, but I have two pairs so I'm trying to figure out a solution. Have you tried tape, foam, rubberbands, etc. yet?
I use double buckles as well. I haven't used them with ginnasta yet, as I just have been dealing with it, but I used rubber bands on my pair before this one (10.0 Velcro blues) and it does keep the holes from moving off of your fingers, it doesn't make the holes feel any smaller. Never tried tape, but it seems like it would rub more than foam.

My DD has used those. She loves the grips, and they didn't come with the finger holes too big. They just eventually (like every other brand we've tried) got stretched out.

DD did like the finger fits. They were very easy to use and inexpensive. However, honestly she usually just uses torn up piece of foam from the pits. That seems to be what all the girls on her team use.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back