girl gymnasts!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gymgirl_60

Aug 30, 2008
i need a sports bra for competing, but its not supposed to show! we have leotards where the beack is below ur neck so you can see it. does anyone kno where i can get one with regular straps? thnx!!

Did ChalkBucket help you?... help us too.

If you can't help financially... tell a friend about us!

all-aroundgirl

Aug 26, 2008
Texas
if you go to the GK website, they have sports bras with regular straps. (thick or thin straps) i have the one with the thicker straps (second link) and i like it.

http://www.gk-elitesportswear.com/CGI-BIN/LANSAWEB?WEBEVENT+R093BEA18885907EA4B0CB31+DEV+ENG

http://www.gk-elitesportswear.com/CGI-BIN/LANSAWEB?WEBEVENT+R093BEA18885907EA4B0CB31+DEV+ENG
Nothing pops up on the link. Just go to the GK website, then click on Shorts,shirts, and accessories and it will show a picture of their sports bars and you can select one there! I also have the thick strap one and I like it. It has better support than the thin one.

K

KBT

You could try a sports store and look for a yoga-style bra. They're much lower than a standard sports bra and work with most leos.

L

littlekateskate

YOu could also try alot of dance shops. I have some great bras I dance in that are nude and some even have clear straps, or the whole back is made of clear material.

If you do go in a dance store they are usually behind the counter so you will probably have to ask for their stuff.

gymgirl_60

Aug 30, 2008
tnx everyone!for those who have gk ones- how thick are the straps?? my leo comes well.. about.. right to the outside of my collarbone- about 3-5 inches.

gymgirl_60

Aug 30, 2008
Hey! GAP BODY is the place to go! get their cotton essential basic bra. web address... Shop clothes for women, men, maternity, baby, and kids at gap.com. | Gap keep in mind these are adult sizes... they might be too big, mayb not. try xs or s. i layer two of them for good hold all the time. the only bra i wear, gymnasts don't have enough to wear real bras! haha, lol
thanx! i wear an adult size anyway. my norm sports bras are a small womens from target, cg or something:):p:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for supporting our sponsors Energym Music & Norberts!