girl gymnasts!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

i need a sports bra for competing, but its not supposed to show! we have leotards where the beack is below ur neck so you can see it. does anyone kno where i can get one with regular straps? thnx!!

if you go to the GK website, they have sports bras with regular straps. (thick or thin straps) i have the one with the thicker straps (second link) and i like it.

http://www.gk-elitesportswear.com/CGI-BIN/LANSAWEB?WEBEVENT+R093BEA18885907EA4B0CB31+DEV+ENG

http://www.gk-elitesportswear.com/CGI-BIN/LANSAWEB?WEBEVENT+R093BEA18885907EA4B0CB31+DEV+ENG

Nothing pops up on the link. Just go to the GK website, then click on Shorts,shirts, and accessories and it will show a picture of their sports bars and you can select one there! I also have the thick strap one and I like it. It has better support than the thin one.

You could try a sports store and look for a yoga-style bra. They're much lower than a standard sports bra and work with most leos.

YOu could also try alot of dance shops. I have some great bras I dance in that are nude and some even have clear straps, or the whole back is made of clear material.

If you do go in a dance store they are usually behind the counter so you will probably have to ask for their stuff.

tnx everyone!for those who have gk ones- how thick are the straps?? my leo comes well.. about.. right to the outside of my collarbone- about 3-5 inches.

Hey! GAP BODY is the place to go! get their cotton essential basic bra. web address... Shop clothes for women, men, maternity, baby, and kids at gap.com. | Gap keep in mind these are adult sizes... they might be too big, mayb not. try xs or s. i layer two of them for good hold all the time. the only bra i wear, gymnasts don't have enough to wear real bras! haha, lol
thanx! i wear an adult size anyway. my norm sports bras are a small womens from target, cg or something:):p:)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back