Parents Girl's Dance Recital

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

S

starmaker

So the girls finally had their first dance recital this past weekend. They both had tons of fun. They've only been dancing for 4 months but they both did great!! They especially enjoyed their costumes. Liv says she wants to be a Rock Star after gymnastics....:eek: lol

I posted a video of their dances with some great pictures my father-in-law took. (He's a photographer) The videos are a bit long but I wanted to add the pics since the video quality was not great! If you are interested here's the link: Julia's: YouTube - Julia's Dance Recital age 5

Olivia's: YouTube - Olivia's Dance Recital age 6

Hope you all enjoy!!:)

We saw this on YouTube yesterday. Liv can totally be a rock star! She looked so grown up in that jazz costume. Both girls did really good and it looks like they had a lot of fun. I love dance. The pics were great, showed them very well. Both my girls loved the videos. Nice job to you on the video and to the girls for the great job!

Both the girls did great and looked so beautiful.Your father in law toke some gorgeous pics.How cool they let Liv show off her robhsbhs.

We saw this on YouTube yesterday. Liv can totally be a rock star! She looked so grown up in that jazz costume. Both girls did really good and it looks like they had a lot of fun. I love dance. The pics were great, showed them very well. Both my girls loved the videos. Nice job to you on the video and to the girls for the great job!

Oh I know what you mean. Olivia looked "Modonna-ish" in some of her jazz pics...heehee! It took some getting use to seeing my baby look....well....so grown up!! I told her we'd talk about it later in the meantime I am banning all dance shows, starting with.... So you think you can dance! heehee You should see her dance when she's thinks no one is watching.......histerical! :D

Both the girls did great and looked so beautiful.Your father in law toke some gorgeous pics.How cool they let Liv show off her robhsbhs.

Yeah I thought it was cool too! Her dance teacher asked me if I was ok with her doing ROBHS and at rehearsal Liv did two and they liked it too!! Dance school owner wanted Liv doing staddle presses and all sorts of crazy stuff but dance teacher was not going for it...heehee! Owner gets very excited with Liv's skills! I cherish all pics my father-in-law takes of the girls. He has some amazing ones!! Sometimse I make him go to events or occassions just so he can take pics. heehee! :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back