WAG Girls JO proposed changes

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Valentin

Coach
Hi there folks,

Does anyone have an up to date list of all the proposed changes that are to be coming into play, or know where I might be able to find that? Or have some inside scoop.

Thanks,

You my friend are the best! Do you know if these are final?
Are you aware of any changes to the current Level 7-10? any differences there?

When do we get to hear the new music and see the new routines?!?!?!? (tongue hanging out panting)

You my friend are the best! Do you know if these are final?
Are you aware of any changes to the current Level 7-10? any differences there?

i think they are final. any changes will be in the code. i don't think those are available as of yet. i haven't seen them.

As coaches, how are we supposed to ready our athletes for this? Just teach them the proposed elements and hope they stay that way in the final decision?

As coaches, how are we supposed to ready our athletes for this? Just teach them the proposed elements and hope they stay that way in the final decision?

I'm reasonably certain that the main elements will probably stay the same. Also, the clinics in which they teach the routines to coaches are scheduled for May/June, IIRC. So, coaches should have from June through competitive season (Sept/Oct in my area) to teach the routines and to teach an odd skill here or there if any of them happen to change. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Sounds like what we get, one year they changed the compulsory ele,nets three times in the 1 year. People were going to comps and all doing the wrong skills and were changing things on the day.

I really do like the addition of the BWO in L5. Tricky skill but might save some backs.

I was wondering if the music and routines were changing too, or just moving down a level. I think I might actually miss the familiar gym songs. ;-)

My 15 yr old nephew was at the gym with me the other day, and when the L3 floor music came on he groaned and said "I have heard this song sooo many times...". His little sister is a L5 who liked Youtube routines and dancing in the kitchen. :-D

I was wondering if the music and routines were changing too, or just moving down a level. I think I might actually miss the familiar gym songs. ;-)

My 15 yr old nephew was at the gym with me the other day, and when the L3 floor music came on he groaned and said "I have heard this song sooo many times...". His little sister is a L5 who liked Youtube routines and dancing in the kitchen. :-D

Yes, the routines and the music will change for all compulsory levels as well as the numbers of the levels.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back