Girls only...what do you do?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

What do you do when you have your period at practice??:blush: My problem is that I am not allowed to wear shorts over my leo so I wear a tampon which is normally ok but now my periods are getting heavier so I am worried about leaking and not being able to change tampons alot since I can't always be asking to go to the bathroom during long practices. Does anybody have any tips or ideas? I wish there was a way where I could also wear a pantyliner without it showing or moving around :confused:

Thanks for any help.

This is clearly an embarrising subject ;| so i would ask a feamale coach if you could wear shorts during that time or get some gymnastics undershorts or something bEACUSE she sould understand right .If there is a place near you that sells leoteards they should sell speacial undershorts .

HOPE I HELLPED !:)

You could also try using a higher absorbancy tampon during practice. Change just before and immediately after.

i would try to get the special underwear for under a leo so then you can wear a liner without trouble

Thanks everyone for responding since it is kind of embarrassing. :shy:

Does anybody know where online I can buy underwear that wouldn't show under a leo?

Any of the online companys liek gkelite or discount leotards sell underwear that is perfect for under a leo. Just remember that all gymnasts go through this, and just about all your female coaches have too. All women have periods and we all need to ask questions about them. You are helping other gymnasts when you ask.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back