WAG GK Olympian leotards

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

pinkos98

Gymnast
Hey everyone :) Sorry if this is in the wrong spot, I'm still a little new to posting....Has anyone bought the Olympian leotards from GK? (Ex: Nastia Liukin, Shawn Johnson, Aly Raisman, or Gabby Douglas leotards) They are quite pricey especially since shipping is $9 just to buy in the US, and I ordered a Shawn Johnson leo about a year ago which I ended up returning (another $9 later, they charge you to ship it back) it was very poor quality, the colors were faded, it didn't fit the same as my other GK leos, and the material was extremely thin. So my question is, if you've bought one of these leotards, what was the quality of it? :confused:

My daughter has a Shawn leo. We didn't buy it for that reason, it was just one that she liked, but it's the same quality as the other GK leos we have.

I bought Gabby leotard for my daughter. It is very thin. She has worn it probably 10 times and it seems to be holding up just fine. . All of the Rhine stones have stayed in place. My dd is 6. She is pretty picky as far as material goes. She really likes it.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using ChalkBucket mobile app

Thank you, I specifically want an Aly Raisman Leo, but I don't want to risk having to return it again ;)

Sent from my iPod touch using ChalkBucket mobile app :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back