Off Topic Global Gymnastics Project Needs Help!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hello all!
As a former gymnast, coach and lifelong gymnastics enthusiast, I am embarking on a journey to travel to gyms in countries all across Eurasia to see what gymnastics is like -and what it means- in different cultures. I hope to train with them, learn from them and help where I can.

Here is where you come in! I am looking for contact information for any and all gym clubs in Europe and Asia! Do you know of any? Do you know anyone who might? Any contacts you might have would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Marina, in order to have a chance of being successful in your gofundme you might want to consider what you want to give in return to the people sponsoring you. Since you have nothing that makes people feel sorry for you (like a disease or lost your home or whatever) most people will not want to sponsor you just because you are nice. So think about what you can give back.
What do you want to do with these experiences? Say make a movie, write a book, do research on a specific subject and give the result to your sponsors. Maybe you have professional experience in another area that makes it interesting for other people or companies to sponsor you. For example if you have sales experience you can think of getting in touch with a gym equipment company. So bottom line think about what it is that makes you of all people the one to do this. What is it that you can offer and most others can't. Otherwise it will be really hard to get past family an relatives sponsoring you because you are a nice person.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back