MAG Go figure...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Men's Artistic Gymnastics

rosiekat

Proud Parent
My son has (miraculously) never been injured in the gym, but the last day of camp at OU got him. He was bummed he didn't get to show me his floor and vault stuff, because apparently those were the things he felt he improved on the most. It's nothing severe, he just rolled his ankle and then had someone step on it, so he'll probably be fine soon. I have to say, I think 4 days of gym and activity nonstop from about 8:30-5 (minus lunch) plus swimming for a while most days after finally caught up with Mr. Energizer Bunny, though. He's sound asleep at 8 p.m.!

Well, we got back into town at 4:00 p.m. today, and he was insisting he wanted to go to practice (which started at 4:30), so I'm guessing it doesn't hurt TOO terribly! His ankle is wrapped, and he has strict instructions not to do vault or floor or any landings/jumping on it...he already has a doctor's appointment for other reasons on Friday, so she'll look at it then, too.

He slept for almost 11 hours last night, and this kid usually naturally wakes up after 8-9, so I'd say he was finally worn out!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back