WAG Going to NCAA championships

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

MUTigerMom

Proud Parent
My DD and I are going to the NCAA championships in Fort Worth this weekend. She is so excited. We plan to get there early for autographs on Saturday. Does anyone have any tips for us. This is our first time at a college meet!

No tips, really, other than it will be a blast!!! It's like a football game type of atmosphere, lots of cheering and team spirit :)
This weekend will be the third time my daughter and I are going. Unfortunately "our" team (GATORS!!) didn't make it but we will still have a great time!

Check your favorite team's social media for schedules. Normally they do a send off from the hotel when the girls head to the arena. The families and fans cheer off the teams. It's a pretty cool experience if you are already going to be there all day. The year we went the coach gave a little speech too. It was several hours before competition so I shouldn't interfere with you getting there and getting settled to watch the competition.

Last night was so much fun! We will be cheering for Denver tonight. We were sitting right behind them when they realized they were going to the finals. The pure joy those girls showed was amazing to see. They performed some amazing gymnastics. Hoping to see a 10 tonight!

Last night was so much fun! We will be cheering for Denver tonight. We were sitting right behind them when they realized they were going to the finals. The pure joy those girls showed was amazing to see. They performed some amazing gymnastics. Hoping to see a 10 tonight!
We were right behind them too! I had goosebumps for them as they all realized it. One coach/manager/assistant very visably said "ARE YOU SERIOUS???"
It was wonderful!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back