Going to Olympic Trials!!!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Woo Hoo! I came to post the same thing- tickets in hand! And they are beautiful- I hope we can keep the whole sheet intact somehow!

Going to Congress and probably the final day of the women's competition. #firstyearteachersalary

At this point, would it make more sense to try to get tickets from a club or through TicketMaster?

trial tix_3a.jpg

Bog, I was having a heck of a time uploading a photo of appropriate size- I hope I didn't make this one too small!

Anyone buy the platinum package? I believe I did but haven't gotten any confirmation or information about it.

After a phone call to the venue I decided to go with the gold package. All the same "perks" as the platinum, but not a guaranteed meet & greet with the athletes, however, the chances are good for one, or so I was told. Our tickets did come with a Fan Activities Schedule. I purchased dd the Olympic ring leo designed by Carly Patterson for GK which she is hoping to get signed while we are there. *fingers crossed*

After a phone call to the venue I decided to go with the gold package. All the same "perks" as the platinum, but not a guaranteed meet & greet with the athletes, however, the chances are good for one, or so I was told. Our tickets did come with a Fan Activities Schedule. I purchased dd the Olympic ring leo designed by Carly Patterson for GK which she is hoping to get signed while we are there. *fingers crossed*

My letter said I was supposed to get the Fan Activities Schedule, but my package didn't include it. I e-mailed the address on there but haven't heard anything back. I may have to call tomorrow.

Darn...wish I had seen your post before the Olympic Trials. My DD and I were in section 121 row 13 seats 9 & 10. Would have been neat to meet someone from the Chalk Bucket all the way from Canada.

It was such an amazing experience to see the men and women compete live and to be there for the Olympic team announcements. Glad you were able to come down to California and experince it too!

Excellent, I am in the 121 section. Behind the beam and near floor. I was helped by my CB friends to get a very nice seat for a very nice price. Looking for a single seat certainly helped too.

Darn...wish I had seen your post before the Olympic Trials. My DD and I were in section 121 row 13 seats 9 & 10. Would have been neat to meet someone from the Chalk Bucket all the way from Canada.

It was such an amazing experience to see the men and women compete live and to be there for the Olympic team announcements. Glad you were able to come down to California and experince it too!

Too funny, I was in row 18 and seat five. I must've seen the back of your head all weekend.

How about next trials we arrange a cb meet up in a family friendly, and safe, spot. Could be a hoot.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back