WAG Good luck at Nationals everyone!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

D

Deleted member 14190

This weekend will be my last meet with two of my kids who are graduating this year.. :( It was awesome to watch them grow up. I have been coaching one since she was 6. When I met her she told me her dad was in the army and sold sun glasses. :) As it turned out he actually works for Oakley and is in charge of the military oakley account. lol she was close! The other didn't talk to me for years, Now I can't get her to shut up. o_O Both are continuing gym in college. Good luck everyone!

Good luck to everyone! And special congrats to you coachp! Taking a girl from kindergarten to a dream college gymnastics team spot puts you in pretty rare company. I am sure this weekend will be bitter sweet. Enjoy every second!

what is this super team you speak of? :oops:
Part of the competition at Nationals is a team competition between the Regions. They do team awards for each age group, and then an overall team award at the end of the competition. This is the super team award.

Congrats region one for winning super team for the second year in a row !!!
Congrats to gymnasts and coaches! Looking through the results last night was struck by something. Of the girls from Region 1 that made the JO National Team(top 4 all around in each age group), ALL states in R1 represented. 3 socal, 3 Arizona, 2 Norcal, 2 Nevada, 1 Utah. That's amazing!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back