Welcome Gymnastics Fans!

ChalkBucket was created in September of 2005 to help everyone learn more about gymnastics.

Joining ChalkBucket not only allows you access to the main forums... but also to our "Social Groups". Around 25% of our conversations now happen in the "Social Groups" which are only available to members.

Good luck at nationals!

Discussion in 'Men's Artistic Gymnastics (MAG)' started by profmom, May 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. We have a strong contingent of Chalkbucketeers in Oklahoma City. Good luck, guys! Hope you all have great meets and a lot of fun!

2. Good luck guys!

3. Chalkbucketeers! I love it!!!

We are hoping to survive nationals. with everything he has had going on this season, we have added his coach not being able to travel. But I think he is ready. We go for regional training in about 2 hours, so we shall see!

Thanks for the well wishes! He competes tomorrow at noon....

M2Abi, NutterButter, txgymfan and 2 others like this.
  4. Good luck!

5. Good luck fellas!! @skschlag, your son is going to have a great day! He hasn't let anything stop him yet!

skschlag likes this.
  6. Good luck!!

skschlag likes this.
  7. Good luck!

skschlag likes this.
  8. Good luck, boys! (And parents ;)) Can't wait to hear all about it!

skschlag likes this.
  9. Good luck!!

skschlag likes this.
  10. Good luck!

skschlag likes this.
  11. Good luck! Anyone have suggestions for watching online? I am not finding a link.... thanks in advance.

skschlag likes this.
  12. It starts tomorrow. Usually on myusagym. I'll check in the morning

13. Good luck to all! Can’t wait for all the reports :)

14. Thanks! is that a score site? I thought that it might be available to watch the competition live somehow. I guess not?

15. No. not live. :(

It is on myusagym.com. This is a score site. They have it broken up by ages :)

16. Well, D scraped through to finals! One more meet to go....and THEN the season is done...

Flipfloppy, M2Abi, samsmama and 8 others like this.
  17. Yay! Good for him!

18. Congrats, that is awesome!

Can someone explain how it is determined how many go to finals?

19. I don't know how...but 36 from each age group at L10 go to finals...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice