Good luck at provincials

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

kitkat

Proud Parent
Wishing all my fellow gym moms good luck at the upcoming Ontario provincial championships. It can be rather stressful for us moms - as we need to try and keep everything together

And of course good luck to all the gymnasts competing this weekend.

It's such a huge accomplishment to be a gymnast and a huge success to make it to championship.

I've gotten up on one of those beams and I needed help to get down. Lol. Our gymnasts are incredible, strong, resilient, tough and we are all so proud of them.

Good luck everyone.

Thanks kitkat, good luck to your dd as well! I hope she makes the team! When are you heading down? We are going Friday morning. I think we might stay Saturday night too, as she has friends in Event Finals and I hate highway driving at night.

Thanks....I hope she makes it too...We are going Friday mid day.

I see your dd is competing Novice as well? Right?

Thanks kitkat, good luck to your dd as well! I hope she makes the team! When are you heading down? We are going Friday morning. I think we might stay Saturday night too, as she has friends in Event Finals and I hate highway driving at night.

Thanks....I hope she makes it too...We are going Friday mid day.

I see your dd is competing Novice as well? Right?

She is! I am pretty nervous for her as her heel/ankles are still really bothering her. She desperately wants to make it to Nationals, but I just want her to have a good solid meet and do HER best.

Her floor tumbling isn't all ready still, and she is already talking about having seven weeks until nationals to get all her skills into her routines.

:$

Good luck to her. I saw her videos on line after her last competition. Nice to see her competing again. It's a big group of girls.

I can't remember how many qualify from provincials. Last year Alex was in that situation where she had to qualify. It's stressful for them.

See you there.

She is! I am pretty nervous for her as her heel/ankles are still really bothering her. She desperately wants to make it to Nationals, but I just want her to have a good solid meet and do HER best.

Her floor tumbling isn't all ready still, and she is already talking about having seven weeks until nationals to get all her skills into her routines.

:$

Good luck to her. I saw her videos on line after her last competition. Nice to see her competing again. It's a big group of girls.

I can't remember how many qualify from provincials. Last year Alex was in that situation where she had to qualify. It's stressful for them.

See you there.

There are 11 non HP girls and 8 qualify.

. I would love to meet to say hi to you.. I don't even know if you are the mom or dad, lol. Dad has the YouTube account.... Anyway if you want to meet I am all for it, the more support the better I say ( for us and our nerves).

I tried to PM you but your mailbox is full...

There are 11 non HP girls and 8 qualify.

. I would love to meet to say hi to you.. I don't even know if you are the mom or dad, lol. Dad has the YouTube account.... Anyway if you want to meet I am all for it, the more support the better I say ( for us and our nerves).

Good luck everybody! We leave for windsor this evening. Hopefully the rain holds off for the drive. That stretch of the 401 is bad enough as it is.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back