MAG Good luck at regionals!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Men's Artistic Gymnastics
Thanks! We leave tomorrow night to start driving. Going to drive through some potentially bad weather, so I am extra glad we are leaving early. Can't wait for it to be over with!

Good luck to anyone else competing this weekend!

good luck all! May the regional fairies rain their best routines all all boys!

my youngest was 1st alternate and our state decided not to do alternates (despite some kids declining) - which is fine because its one less drive this year AND he did his giants, blind change,and his moy to support this week as well as his back full, so I think he's much happier working Level 7 than another regionals at L6...maybe his muscles will catch up with his growth this summer?

Oldest is alone at gym as of this week, with the 2 L10s having quit (one graduated)....last week he was still thinking of going for it for next year - but I think now that his friends are gone and he's alone gym is probably done for him....we'll see - I'm making him finish up this spring as he gets PE credits for it...

What a big week for your youngest! That is fantastic!

It is hard for the older ones when they are alone. Hopefully he figures it out, and is happy with what he decides.

...my youngest did his giants, blind change,and his moy to support this week as well as his back full!

Oldest is alone at gym as of this week, with the 2 L10s having quit

Awesome job of your younger son! I am with you sometimes I am celebrating just competing new skills, and just not falling off pommel horse, rather than getting to Regionals or Nationals.

It must be hard for your older son not having a peer group. I know for my son and that's a big part of what he enjoys he has a tight group that are around the same age and same level.

Good luck and safe travels to D and all the other boys competing this weekend!

We have regionals next Thursday, a week from today. It is spring break for some kids but my kids have spring break the following week so my son will miss some school.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back