WAG good luck gifts

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hi everyone, so i was thinking of making some good luck gifts for my whole team before our first meet this year! i searched online for ideas but didn't really find any. does anyone have some good (not so expensive) ideas.?? thanks in advance!

At a local grocery store they sell M&M's in different colors (scooped out of bins). Last year, at the beginning of the season, I bought a mix of them in team colors, put small scoops of them into plastic baggies, and tied with curling ribbon, also in team colors. Cute, not too expensive, and yummy!

Friendship bracelets in team colors, gymnastic themed necklaces, get those iron on patches, and put on plain grip bags or tank top, hair ribbons in team colors (there's a whole slew of hair things you can make), umm...that's all I got for now. :)

One year that i competed in acro, before we left for nationals the team parents gave everyone a goody bag that had an explanation of the things in side it.. things like:

A stick of gum to remind you to "stick it"
A dum dum for the moments you feel like one
A gold star- because you are a star
A hershey kiss - to remind you that you are loved

I dont remember everything that was in the bag, but it was really cute and gave us a few treats for the trip :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back