Parents Good online workout for kids

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

klv8

Proud Parent
Snow day, so no gymnastics and we are inside. My daughter cheered up a bit when I said I'd at least find a workout for her to do. Can anyone recommend a good workout video for young gymnasts? Just something to keep her active (yet safe) during a long day indoors.

I love almost all of the workout videos on fitnessblender.com. You can search by style (ie Hiit, cardio, pilates, strength), intensity (1-5), length, part of the body (ie core, lower) etc. My daughter did some of their workouts when she was needing to condition without much impact. They have everything- and I love their attitude about health and fitness.

My daughter used to do the sworkit app on my phone--similar to the above you can customize the work out its on the phone so they can do it in any room in the house. My daugher also used random furnuture movers (the little circle things that help you move ont he floor etc they use them at the gym sometimes) to make up her own conditioning routine once--kinda funny to watch.

My daughter used to do the sworkit app on my phone--similar to the above you can customize the work out its on the phone so they can do it in any room in the house. My daugher also used random furnuture movers (the little circle things that help you move ont he floor etc they use them at the gym sometimes) to make up her own conditioning routine once--kinda funny to watch.

Paper plates work in place of furniture movers too.

Good ideas! She did a couple of short Fitness Blender workouts, and was thrilled when I showed them to her. I think she'd really like the furniture mover/paper plate idea too. We have some sturdy paper plates that would work well. I might suggest that tomorrow. Thanks for the help!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back