Good Places to Buy Good Leo's

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I've looking for Leo's that are less than $40 because I don't have that kind money. But I wanna buy them for at least $30-$20. I have checked a bunch of places but there to expensive. Any good suggestions

~gymnastics1208:)

Melody leotards!! You can choose the colors and patter and they range from 14-23 dollars!! I just bought a lime zebra and a peace sign one yesterday!

Melody Leotards are a good idea! Yep, you can choose and customize each leo. The quality is great and the customer service is AMAZING. Melody Leotards - Shop Home

The sizes they run are a bit small in my opinion (short torsos), but if you send them a call or an email with your measurements and order, they'll make sure your order is custom. I've seen workout leotards from $12 (on sale) to $35, most being about $20-25. The cost of shipping is really low too, standard shipping is $2.50, I think. :D

KB Leotards are also great. They have a clearance section, and you can also customize your leo for what I think is an extremely reasonable price. Pick color, print, rhinestones, thin or thick strap, etc.. I'm sure I could go on and on. But they are great and hold up very well. We have several and have handed some down and been given some as hand me downs and all are in great shape. Good luck finding cute ones, I'm writing notes on a few that have been listed in previous posts here so I can shop around :)

I have bought down Leo's from GymCritter. She's a member of the board and does great work! Very reasonable prices and the Leo's are great quality by dd prefers them to many of the name brands. She even made our teams practice Leo's for the summer. I also have a daughter in cheer and she loves her two piece outfits to wear to cheer too!

We get most of ours from a kids resale store here called Once upon a Child;). Check out your local resale , some of them are like new

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back