Gracefulone competes

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

G

gracefulone

The Stateline Sweetheart meet! The beam is too skinny but we've learned to cope.

haha I feel your pain!! sort of.....at one of our outreach programs (where I coach) the beam is totally smaller than our other beams! even if it's a fraction of an inch it seems so much smaller, I can hardly walk on it without falling off!!! haha slight exaggeration there!

At states the beam had a big bump in it. haha like after the meet when we were back at gym my coach was like i don't want you guys to use that as an excuse but that beam did have a big bump in it. haha . oh and i love the meets where there isn't enough room between the vault runway and the bars so people have to run for their mounts sometimes from the vault runway but u have to make sure nobodys goin and all that cool stuff like that. and this one gym we always go to has a big PIMPLE in their vault. like no lie like acne medicine maybe?! haha jk. oh and at states they had like two beams cuz theres usually two to warm up on but the one beam was like messed up and one coach jumped on it and it like collasped. haha so we had like to warm up on one bad bumpy beam. oh then one meet the beams had like hair on them! need to shave much? hahah. ok ill stop now. but there is one meet when the bars didnt go very far so u had to be careful and the mats were all messed up and the floor is slippery...... yeah thats all ONE gym. haha

what state do you live in? at one of my meets once, a bolt was unscrewed in the beam and i fell. oh well...

OMG that's really unfair!! Do they judge you easier for it?

I hate the meets where bars (its always bars) is right next to the seats! Why on earth do they do that? It's like you're really calm and you're doing quite good and then some big stupid person starts cheering in your ear!!!

Lovee love the meets when the BEAM is near the seats. sorry i fell off the beam and landed on you. yeah one meet the bars like broke they always break at the same gym everything we are there but they never get new ones!

Lovee love the meets when the BEAM is near the seats. sorry i fell off the beam and landed on you. yeah one meet the bars like broke they always break at the same gym everything we are there but they never get new ones!

haha that's funny!

Once at our gym show they put the seat right by the floor and when i was tumbling i landed at the end of the floor and this dude thought i was gonna land on him! Ya, prob dumb idea putting the seats there, but it made my day :)

As for competitions I've been pretty lucky, no bars have collapsed on me yet, just the regular annoying beams every so often.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back