Grades 2017 results

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

East didn't have a Compulsory 1/2 qualifier / practice: straight to Nationals...

yes nationals is earlier this year by quite a bit so I reckon quite a few are not quite ready.

I saw these earlier and was shocked only one compulsory 4 and one 3 and no 2 or 1s. Hoping Mercedes Moore turns up for compulsory 2 at nationals.

At Compulsory 1/2 there doesn't have to be a Regional competition; Lots of regions don't hold one, gymnasts enter straight to Nationals in May. So just because some of the names from Compulsory 3 aren't in the results doesn't mean they won't be at national finals...

At Compulsory 1/2 there doesn't have to be a Regional competition; Lots of regions don't hold one, gymnasts enter straight to Nationals in May. So just because some of the names from Compulsory 3 aren't in the results doesn't mean they won't be at national finals...

Oh I understand that but those who are ready often use it as a warm up comp. Which is why quite a few have competed but not on all pieces. They want to get the routines out there that are ready.

Still no results up from East or East Midlands. That is very poor after 3 weeks. Does anyone have the sheets that they could photograph and attach? Or do they know a club website that has posted them anywhere?

no worries. Hope she did well! Lovely straddle half lever in your avatar![/QUOTE. Thanks , so proud of her as her gym has had a tough year , she has made it to nationals and can't wait to compete . She was so shocked as she was hoping for at least a pass

I've got Norfolk Regional 4 and 2 if anyone wants it, East club/regional grades finals aren't until start of May.

I've got Norfolk Regional 4 and 2 if anyone wants it, East club/regional grades finals aren't until start of May.

It was the compulsory and national grades I was interested in. Hopefully the list for Compulsory National Finals will be out next week anyway but it is always interesting to see how many take and pass each grade in each region.

Does anyone know if compulsory 4 is the Saturday or the Sunday yet ?

The work plan isn't out yet. BG have been closed all weekend and don't open back up until tomorrow (wed). Definitely cutting it fine for people travelling long distances, needing hotels, work and childcare arrangements etc. Please can someone post it as soon as they know.

Been told that 4 and 3 are on Saturday, but it is subject to change! Not helpful when we need to book tickets and possibly a hotel

The work plan came out today and 4 and 3 are on Saturday and 2 and 1 on Sunday as you thought.

IMG_3913.JPG
Photo of East Comp 4/3 results- only just seen it on gym notice board

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back